A month ago, the Outbrain Benelux team celebrated Easter with local clients. Let’s take a look back at a successful night, filled with fun, great memories, and new skills 😉 For the occasion, we decided to host a private cooking class in a famous cooking venue in the center of Brussels, Belgium.
Such events are better told about through pictures rather than a long essay, but below is a sneak peek to give you a feel because it was a great night!
- 20 guests amongst top marketers and publishers in Belgium + 4 Outbrainers
- 3 authentic and creative recipes mastered by all
- Starter: Irresistible “tarte tatin” of seasonal vegetables with its homemade caramel
- Main: Dhal of coral lentils with coconut milk, soft boiled egg & roasted veggies… bluffing!
- Dessert: Dark melting chocolate cake with white heart, simply THE best!
- 1 talented chef teaching in 3 different languages: English, Dutch and French
- 150 glasses of superb wine and 60 of nice refreshing bubbles
A big thank you to everyone who attended and made this event a success and one that will not be forgotten any time soon. We cannot wait for the next one… coming really soon!